The Main Shopping Environment: Each feature of the main environment is listed below: 1. Login/Register: Returning visitors can login in using their previous login details or new customers can register. Registration is only required if you wish to make a purchase.
11. Add to Cart: This link is used to display more details about each particular product. More information about the product such as size & colour options are shown on this page.
6. Add to Order Button: You can add the product to your shopping cart from this link. Firstly select your size & colour and type in the residents name (required). Adding a product to your order takes you to the shopping cart page which is described below:
The Shopping Cart
1. Quantity: Shows the amount of each product that you has have added to your basket. You can change the number of each item by entering a new number and then clicking the ‘Update Cart’ link.
2. Item: Shows the product code of each selected item.
3. Price: Shows the unit price.
4. Total: Shows the full value of the shopping basket.
5. Remove: Allows the user to remove items from the shopping basket.
6. Sub Total: Shows the combined value of all products.
7. Check Out: The next stage in making the purchase which is described in the next heading.
8. Empty Cart: Allows the user to remove ALL products from the shopping basket.
9. Update Cart: Users can change the number of each item by entering a new value within the Quantity box and then clicking the ‘Update Cart’ link.
10. Continue Shopping: Allows the user to continue browsing your products whilst keeping products in their basket.
The Checkout Page: Once a you have clicked the Make Order link you are taken to the preliminary checkout page.
Once the order has been sent both you and the administrator will receive an email stating what you have bought etc. This is used by you as an invoice and the user as a receipt for their payment.